The idea of getting married is exciting. Think of the entourage, the suits and gowns, the invitations, venue, and the overall giddy feeling. However, the collective experience of spending your whole life with someone you just met, or someone you’ve known all your life, is another thing.
How Do You Know Your S.O. Is The One?
It takes years of experience to fully know someone. Part of the reason why marriages fail is the fact that some couples hastily get married, without getting to know each other first.
Whether you met your significant other through common friends or matchmaking services in Phoenix, AZ, it is best to check for these qualities of a model spouse.
1. Your spouse should at least pamper you. Cooking breakfast and dinner, massaging your tired and aching shoulders, and giving you a special treatment strengthens the relationship.
2. The best spouse has a sense of humor. Who wouldn’t want to go home to a happy family, with your spouse tickling your funny bones? The best spouse always can melt your worries away.
3. Your spouse shares your passions and hobbies. It is important for married couples to understand what each party likes and loves. Shop together. Play your favorite sport. Watch games when time permits.
4. Your spouse should have ambition. It does mean a lot for a spouse to have a dream and make this dream happen. A spouse who knows what he wants and knows how to get it is more likely to provide well for the family.
5. A good husband or wife material should love kids. Someone who doesn’t want to have children should ring those alarm bells in your head. Psychologically speaking, this may be a manifestation of selfish desires and insecurity. In contrast, a person who loves kids is someone who could help you build a healthy and happy family.
How Matchmaking Helps You Find the Right Spouse
Having misgivings on matchmaking services is normal. But it also cannot be denied that a lot of people have met the love of their lives through matchmaking. This is unlike Facebook and Tinder dating; you are in control of whom you want to date, but you are guided towards the best choice. Consultations with dating coaches will help you tick the qualities above so you can find the right person for you.
Dating shouldn’t be taken lightly. It’s always better to wait and choose than to be hasty and regret your decision AFTER you’ve been married.